Programmable Temperature Controllers
MMR's K-20 Programmable Temperature Controller, when used with MMR micro miniature refrigerators, provides controlled cycling and temperature measurement over a range from 20 K to 730 K. It is designed to be compatible with RS-232C and IEEE-488(GPIA) interfaces. It may be operated with any personal computer with an available serial port using MMR's Windows-based software, or with MMR's handheld intelligent keyboard /display controller.
- Operating Temperature: 20 K to 730 K
- Temperature Stability: ± 0.1 K
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.1 K
- Heater Output: 0 to 6 Watts
- Digital I/O Port: 8 bits
- Calibration PROM for MMR micro miniature refrigerator
- Analog Output Port: ±1.250 VDC, ±0.002 V
- Two Analog Input Ports: Each can measure ±2.500 VDC ±0.010 V
- Power Monitor: Measures power delivered to cold stage
- Weight of K-20 Controller: 20 lb
- Size: 3.5" x 17" x 14"