K-20 Data Acquisition and Control Software
MMR's K-20 Software provides enhanced control and data acquisition capability for all users of MMR's K-20 Programmable Temperature Controller and refrigeration systems. Data can be recorded and displayed as a function of time. The software operates under Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / XP.
- Allows user to set starting temperature, end temperature, and rate of change of temperature for automatic data acquisition as temperature is scanned
- Monitor and plot actual and average power to refrigerator heater
- Monitor and plot temperature of refrigerator
- Acquire and plot data from two user-defined analog input ports
- Plot data directly as publication-quality graph or export to any spreadsheet program as comma-delimited file
- Flexible scaling of data and zoom feature included
Hall System Software
Hall Measurements taken on a standard sample. This sample is a silicon wafer with four pads fabricated on the sample as measuring points for the spring-loaded probes.
Seebeck System Software
Here we see a typical output of MMR Seebeck system software, a standard sample analysis done on constantan wire compared with a constantan reference of different dimensions.